Thursday 18 August 2016

Background

I thought it was time I attempted my first blog and what better topic to blog about than building our first house in Australia.

It all started earlier in the year with a search for a secondary school that would fit my children's learning style.  After a lot of research we toured Alice Miller in Macedon and knew immediately it was the school for us.  Our application was accepted and big decisions needed to be made.  We live in the Eastern suburbs and the school was in the Macedon Ranges!  At least we don't start year 7 until 2018.  We did look for an established house but we decided to buy land and build our own house.

I am creating this blog to detail the journey and to share with family and friends.  Feel free to follow along and make comments along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment